2. Our Clients. We are thankful for so many families who trust us to care for their pets. Thank you for following our days on social media and letting us celebrate your furry children’s birthdays. Thank you for referring others into our family and allowing us to be your pet’s home away from home. We appreciate that you voted us one of the best in Morris County. We are so humbled.
3. Local Veterinarians. We are thankful for the local veterinarians for always being there to make sure all pets are happy and healthy, and able to live such enriched lives. Thank you to the veterinarians who have supported and referred us over the years.
4. Being Part of a Vibrant Local Community. We are thankful to be part of the Harding Township and Morristown community. The amount of support from other local businesses over the years has been truly heartwarming. We are proud to be a family owned, local business. We are grateful you believe in the services we provide.
5. Local Charities and Fundraisers. We are thankful for the local charities and fundraisers that serve our community, and for giving us the opportunity to participate and give back, making our extended communities a better place.
6. Local Shelters and Rescue Groups. We are thankful for those who endlessly give to pets in need. Thank you for opening your hearts and your homes and donate your time. The work you do is truly amazing. Thank you for all the pets you save.
7. Our Internationally Recognized Fitness Programs. We are thankful that our fitness programs have received more attention than we could have ever imagined. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to play a part in bringing awareness to the wide spread issue of pet obesity and allowing us to help pets toward a healthier life.
8. Our pet guests. We are thankful for the wonderful dogs and cats that bring joy to us each and every day. They are the reason we come to work with smiles and leave feeling grateful. We are constantly reminded how fortunate we are to love what we do. Thank you for making us laugh, brightening our day, and warming our hearts.
Last but not least, we are thankful for you. Every single one of you. Thank you for being part of our extended family. We are most grateful. Best wishes for a happy and healthy Thanksgiving! What are you thankful for?