If your dog is more friendly with people than other dogs, that's okay. There are many reasons why this could be the case. Perhaps your dog didn't socialize with other dogs at a young age. If this is the case, they could be overwhelmed or afraid of them. OR maybe your dog did socialize with other dogs but the play style was very different than how he/she would like to play.
According to Robin Bennett (a Certified Professional Dog Trainer, author, consultant and expert on dogs), "You are not a bad owner and your dog is not a bad dog."
Morris Animal Inn understands that each dog is unique and has different needs. For this reason, we are introducing Adventure Playcare.™
Why Choose Adventure Playcare™?
- A healthy safe environment
- Specially trained Professional Staff to respond to each dog's play needs
- Frequent, positive, warm cuddles and hugs
- Ongoing monitoring & evaluation
- Planned learning activities appropriate for the dog's age and development
- Regular two-way communication with pet parents
Source: RobinBennett.com, Dogtime.com