Thursday, June 14, 2012

GINGER'S NEW FRIEND


This week, I made a new friend. He's a black Lab, named Zeke! He is a very sweet guy who's athletic and sporty but calm. I like his gentle nature and I immediately felt comfortable around him. He gives me my space and I give him his but we also have a lot of fun chasing each other around. We've been playing together in the outdoor play yards, running in and out of the kiddie pools getting our paws wet. The two of us enjoy going on long nature walks together and we chat about how much we want to catch the chipmunks and squirrels that dart by!


Zeke is younger than me and has always lived in New Jersey so he likes listening to my stories about West Virginia and all the experiences I've been through, having puppies, living in a shelter, traveling across state lines. Zeke tells me that he respects me as an older woman (as best he should) and that makes me happy! He tells me that he can help show me how to workout and get a fit bod like his!

Don't worry everyone, I'm no cougar! Zeke and I are just pals! Sheesh! (Don't forget, I'm spayed now!)

It's splish splash time! Aqua center, here I come!! Cowabunga!

No comments:

Post a Comment