We all hope our pets will be in good hands when we have to leave them --- especially overnight. How can we be sure? Asking the right important questions will assure our pet is receiving the best care!
1) Does your veterinarian recommend this pet care provider?
2) Do they require vaccines to protect all the pets in their care?
3) Is there a veterinarian on call at all times?
4) How many years have they been in the pet care business?
5) Are the people you are leaving your pets with knowledgeable, experienced and trained animal professionals?
6) Are cat accommodations separate from the dogs?
7) Each pet has different needs. Do you have the option to customize your pet's stay?
8) Are you able to select private or group play depending on your dog's preference?
9) Is the location specifically designed for your pet's safety? Clean, safe and free of odor?
10) Did you check for well-maintained fencing and security?
We would ask similar questions for our children. Pet professionals expect and are prepared to answer these questions as well as provide facility tours. Look for a home away from home to leave your lovable furry family member. At Morris Animal Inn we have over 50 years experience. We invite you to tour our facility. We take special pride in our quality staff. Give us a call and ask us these questions at 973-539-0377 and anything else that is on your mind. We welcome your thoughts and look forward to putting you and your pet's mind at ease so everyone has sweet dreams. We understand every pet is unique and has different needs.