Friday, June 29, 2012

MY JOURNEY IS NOT OVER

My journey is far from over, in fact it's just beginning. My time at Morris Animal Inn has been wonderful. I've been fortunate enough to live in the lap of luxury with friends to exercise me everyday. I've learned the importance of fitness for canines. Yes, we can become overfed or inactive and no, that is not good! Even if it's only one walk a day for 30 minutes, it is essential to get off one's furry hindquarters and be active! If your owner doesn't have time, (we know how busy life can get) Morris Animal Inn will gladly do the work! With a canine treadmill, play yards to romp in, a nature trail, aqua center, and more, there is no shortage of physical activity here, trust me, I know! I lived it all for a month! 


Remember that healthy eating goes hand in hand! I enjoyed low-fat snacks that were surprisingly scrumptious like green beans, rice cakes, and pumpkin puree. I ate a dry Eukanuba blend for sensitive stomachs and the staff made sure to feed me the appropriate portion size (check with your vet on that one).

Overall, I lost 5 pounds and 3.5 inches from my waist line!! To put that in human terms, losing 5 pounds for a dog like me is equivalent to a human losing around 20 pounds!!  I'm extremely proud of myself!!

Last night I made my debut at Eleventh Hour Rescue's Muttini Mixer. It was really fun and I was able to get dressed up!


I'm very lucky because Morris Animal Inn is going let me stay a while longer with them. I'm still looking for that special owner to bring me home and love me furever! I promise to shower you in kisses, walk with you, play with you, protect you and love you till I'm old and grey. I promise I won't give up on you, so please don't give up on me. Will you give me a chance?



If you are interested in adopting me, please contact Eleventh Hour Rescue.

No comments:

Post a Comment